background

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

DAY ONE

My first day went pretty well. I started my day with a green smoothie, which was really yummy and filling. For lunch we meet friends at the park and had a picnic. A pb&honey sandwich, a muffin with no sugar added and watermelon. I drank lots of water. Dinner was more challenging....pizza! I did much better than I normally do faced with such a cheesy option for dinner, I had one slice and that was it. Normally I would go for two so at least I did better than I usually would. Ok I have to admit I did not work out, I will force myself to do it tonight! Now that I am pushing 30 I can really tell that my metabolism is not what it use to be so it looks like this will be even harder for me than it was the first time. COME ON MARCI YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!

No comments: